zaterdag 29 mei 2010

you

This is so refreshing that it means a little more to me. Dedicating time when I really can’t afford to be, I provide protection if you open up the door for me. Couple texts, couple dates, couple I think that we’re readies, couple I think that we should we waits. Are we acting like a couple I’m just trying to get it straight, cause I’m over here convinced that it’s too early for mistakes. And after a while now there are only cloudy days. Did we really made that one early mistake? Tell me where did all the magic go, I followed the rules and told you everything you had to know. I’m confused tell me where we go wrong. I was sure that I would be with you for so long. I was planning on this being something worth mentioning. Energy invested in someone I saw potential in. They always say the hottest love has the coldest end.